fredag 27. november 2009

...and the good life continues

After writing christmas-cards and being to the swimmingpool (AGAIN), we went to a italian restaurant!
Earthguy

Pasqual, my dancing-king:)

I thought that the starters seemed better than the main courses, so I ordered two of them instead:) Carpaccio with ruccola and bruschetta with pesto, tomatoes and garlic. MMMMM!!!!!

After the food we met up with Sabrina and Thomas, and we all went looking for the northern lights! It´s weird to think about how some people have never seen it and that it´s a BIG thing...:) We are quite lucky up here in the north I think! This was what I grew up with...
Well, we did not see any northern lights, but we saw Yoko Onos "Imagine Peace Tower", which is this beam of light

It was COLD!! So we tried to stick together like penguins:)

Thomas

Jean-Pierre, JP, Earth-guy, Jens Peter, the danish dude....whatever you wanna call him:) Kjært barn har mange navn!

The view was not bad....


After freezing our asses off, we went to Karamba for some hot chocolate and some nice couches:)

look at the nice cups in the front! :)

KARAMBA!!!

this is the new thing.....

Then it was friday again, and I had to mail my christmascards!!

And when it´s friday, we also have to stop by this place....øøh...:)

With wine safely in our bags, we went to Tiu Dropar and ate some cake!!! Check out Matildas Skyr-cake!! It was really nice!!


I also bought cake for the first time here on Iceland....Carrot-cake. Which was good, but I couldn´t finish it, so Matilda helped me out:)
And I had coke....and coffee....like every other day.
Well, I will start a new and better life when I get back....(yeah right)

MMMMM!!!

Jennica also joined us after a while.


Tiu Dropar is one of the nicest cafe´s here, with teapots everywhere.....very cosy:)


Matilda is searching for cheap LP´s to take back home to Sweden, so we went to Smekkleysa also...
And now we´re going to sleep for a while before we´re going dancing tonight, it is Matildas last night....!!!! SHITT POMFRITT!!!!



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar