lørdag 5. desember 2009

December starts...

then december and advent came....
and the view from our kitchen is not so bad!

Me and Paso went to Tjörnin to feed the birds

I think he liked it as much as the birds did...:)


komma´dao svanen!! (såklart sognemaol)

it got my fingers as well sometimes..... AU!
if you haven´t seen birds trying to walk on slippery ice, that´s something you should definetly do.
We laughed for 25 minutes

In the evening there was lamb on the menu.
Earth guy is preparing the starter: fish-soup

over at the boys´ house

we were 9 people for dinner!

Mr. Klünder!!

earth guy crosses his fingers each time I take a picture of him....I have hundreds I think:)
Anyway, coffee at kaffesmiðjan is the best...

Sabrina fights between being on the computer....

...and writing postcards.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar